For many reasons, it has been way too long since I have posted. Now that the new year has begun, I thought I would do a few posts about 2008. Since I have been reading more than usual as of late, this is probably a good place to begin.
I am proud to say that in 2008, I rekindled my love of reading.
Here is a list of book:
- Eat Pray Love (for the 2nd time) – Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Martha Rules: 10 Essentials for Achieving Success as You Start, Build, or Manage a Business – Martha Stewart
- The 50 Greatest Love Letters of All Time – David Lowenherz
- Small Pieces, Loosely Joined – A unified theory of the Web – David Weinberger
- Everything is Miscellaneous – David Weinberger
- Outlander – Diana Gabaldon
- Dragonfly in Amber – Diana Gabaldon
- Voyager – Diana Gabaldon
- The Drums of Autumn – Diana Gabaldon
- The Fiery Cross – Diana Gabaldon
- Breath of Snow and Ashes – Diana Gabaldon
- Twilight (2x) – Stephanie Meyer
- New Moon (2x) – Stephanie Meyer
- Eclipse (2x) – Stephanie Meyer
- Breaking Dawn (2x) – Stephanie Meyer
I look forward to reading at least this many books in 2009 – I will post my list of books-to-read shortly.