It’s no secret that I am on a journey of self discovery – more recently getting more conscious about myself, my choices, and my life. The truth is, it’s a double-edged sword.
One of the the areas in which I have gained some clarity is around what I want for my life. I can honestly say that 12 months ago I would have never been able to do this. A year ago I was not as frustrated or moody, but I was also not as conscious.
With that said, here is a list of the 7 things that I want for my life:
1. To live in a place that feeds my soul
2. To have a job that makes my heart sing
3. To make more than six figures (financial security), and have money in the bank (more than 50k, other than my retirement accounts)
4. To be a Lifelong learner
5. To be fit, healthy and happy (is this 3 or 1?)
6. Relationships that feed my soul, and my intellect
7. To have my children be healthy, happy and confident
Leave a Reply