784. That’s how many pages there are in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — the upcoming final installment of the Harry Potter series due to be released on July 21stThe release of this book is probably THE most exciting event this year – sure to be accompanied by book release parties all over the world. I am sure to attend one of these, and I am thinking of going in costume – probably Nymphadora Tonks. We will see . . .
- Is Snape evil?
- How does Dumbledore continue to help Harry?
- What is the deal with Aunt Petunia?
- Who will die?
- Is Harry a horcrux?
- Will Ron and Hermione get together?
- Will Harry and Ginnie get together?
- Will Lupin marry Tonks?
- What will become of Hogwarts?
- Does Percy reconcile with his family?