I have been thinking a lot lately about what I want. I have always had trouble being clear about this, because I was clouded by being so dishonest about the life I have really been living. Now that I am beginning to break free, I want to focus on all of the possibilities–about the way things will be for me. While I do realize that there will be disruptions and things that are not so positive, I will not to give in to them – I refuse to give up.
Here is the beginning of my attempt to get clear on how I want things to be (this is a work in progress):
- I am positive, productive and passionate with everything I do
- I am creative and innovative
- I am physically fit, strong and healthy
- I have an abundance of financial resources – and more than enough money in the bank to live well
- I am surrounded by love
- I live in or near the mountains, in a home that reflects my personal style
- I have a horse to ride everyday
- I set my own hours, and Love what I do for a living
- I make a difference each and every day
- I have fantastic friends
- I have a companion to share life’s experiences with
- I am very happy
- I raise happy, confident and compassionate children
I believe that picture was taken in front of my grandmother’s house-where did you get it?