yet another list…
- the 7th Harry Potter book, and the huge celebration I am working on with a local bookstore.
- the Lord of the Rings movie marathon in April
- my 20 mile “out of the darkness” walk in June (to raise money and awareness for suicide prevention)
- my high-school senior niece who is visiting for 3 months starting in Feb.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie in July
- Planning my dream trip to Scotland and England (hopefully I will go in 2008)
- Visiting Charlottesville, Monticello, surrounding mountains, and vineyards this summer
- Visiting Portland, Maine sometime this year
- Joining a hiking club to take long hikes in the beautiful surrounding mountains
- Becoming stronger and more fit through my crossfit workouts – and losing another pants size
- Vacationing with my kids either in Chincoteague, VA or Nova Scotia this summer
- Paying off the remains of my debt
- redoing my kitchen
hanging out with your friendly neighbor, don`t forget that one, 🙂