I had a very active day today. Started with my 45 minute brisk walk with Jasper. Then I did 20 minutes of Yoga. After that we went to the pumpkin patch with the kids and walked around for 3 hours. When I got home, I did the workout that Jen sent me. On paper, this workout looked like it would be relatively simple.
How about NO.
I just finished and my entire body is shaking – and my hair is soaked. The dog was even worried about me. 3/4 of the way through I felt sick – but I had to keep on keepin on.
- 1 min warm up 3.5 mph
- 1 min run with 3.0 incline at 6 mph
- 30 secs easy
- repeat for 10 minutes
(ok so I was ready to quit after this)
- 20 push-ups: 10 with the left hand on a step-up box then 10 with the right hand on the box. (yes my knees were down)
- 20 DB swings with the 15lb DB. (alternate 10 on each side with thumb pointing between your legs)
- 20 Hang cleans with the 15lb DB, then dropped to 10lb for last round
- 20 Squat kicks with the 15 lb DB in oppsite hand at shoulder.
- As many rounds in 15 mins as I could (this was 3 rounds for me with little or no rest between sets)
- Planks 4 for max hold
Stretch and cool-down
Nice Job! Yeah it was a hard one for sure. The only thing I think I would change would be Pushups. Instead of 10 each side I would have you do 5 each side so that your can keep some sort of form. Your a animal! Get some!
And this is supposed to make me want to come in and join you for one of these famous workouts? I should have read your blog before agreeing to come with you on “bring a friend” day 😉
I have to start my own bootcamp so I can be ready for one of these workouts…