It’s Grateful Wednesday again. Here is quick list of things I am grateful for today:
- My friendly neighbor had a healthy baby boy. Both mother and baby are doing fine (working on recovering from the birth experience).
- The world did not end yesterday. I am thankful because my children are young and we have a lot of experiences and love yet to share together.
- The weather is beautiful. The heat and humidity have died down, and I am appreciating living here again.
- Dance Dance Revolution. I have been playing this with my kids. Who knew this could be so much fun???!!!
- Figs are back in season. They are so delicious (and healthy too!)
- Harry Potter audiobooks. A great way to escape into a magical world (while driving) that has a lot of heart.